Mental Health First Aid Brisbane
Brisbane First Aid’s CBD training room is located at Level 7, 217 George Street, Brisbane City, QLD 4000. Conveniently found on the corner of Queen and George Streets, our training room offers a prime Brisbane CBD address with the popular Queen Street Mall right at its doorstep and the nearby Brisbane Square just across the street.
The courses offered at our Brisbane CBD training venue include:
Level 7, 217 George Street
CNR Queen and George Streets
Our Brisbane CBD training location is conveniently at the top of Queen Street Mall, opposite Brisbane Square. It is easily accessible from many suburbs including Woolloongabba, West End, South Brisbane, Spring Hill, Fortitude Valley, Toowong, Hamilton, Windsor and Stones Corner.
Parking & Accessibility
- Car Parking is available at King George Square Roma Street or Queens Plaza Car Park at 250 Edward Street
- Disabled facilities and access
- Public Transport Bus Access – use bus stop 1a Queen St.
- Brisbane Transit Centre Roma Street Train Station is an easy walk
- River Cat transport services are also close by for convenience
- Training Venue opens at 8.30am each day for access
Upcoming Courses in Brisbane CBD
View all upcoming first aid and CPR courses in Brisbane CBD and book online instantly. If you have any questions, please call us at 08 7120 2570.
All our available courses in Brisbane
David is approachable. I felt relaxed and comfortable asking questions. This doesn’t always happen with facilitators.
Very engaging and very knowledgeable with the course content. Made the day course a great leanring experience.
I feel more confident in my practices. Useful. Engaging Instructor, clear conisitent message.
Wonderful personality that engages a variety of people in a group.